Wednesday, January 28, 2009

jambalicious

I figured, what better to re-enter the blogging world than with a yummy food post! I have discovered the joy of new Jamba Oatmeal. It is simply fabulous! It is warm and creamy and topped with more yumminess. I sampled the Blueberry-Blackberry oatmeal the other day, and was pleasantly surprised as I am not a big oatmeal fan. The cup of oatmeal is topped with a warm blueberry blackberry puree and then finished off with some yummy brown sugar crumble, and it is really a wonderful treat! The best part is, it is healthy too! The oatmeal is organic, and the fruit puree consists of fruit and fruit only! If you're a coupon junkie like me, you can hop onto jamba's website http://www.jambajuice.com/ and print off a coupon to try the oatmeal for $1! They have two other varities that are probably equally fabulous, Apple Cinnamon and Fresh Banana. I'm more of a berry girl, but I will definitely give the other two a try as well! Let me know what you think!

No comments: