Friday, April 3, 2009

doing my part

I blog quite a bit, but never on this one (mine are here and here). That's usually the Gnone's job, but as you can see, it's been a little while since she made an appearance. I have no idea why, but I think it has something to do with six-week-long writer's block.

I've never heard of writer's block lasting that long. And I write for a living.

By the way, I'm her husband, but I haven't heard her call me any sort of pseudonym, so we'll toss my name out there. It's Jamaal. There.

Generally, the lady keeps this place sweet and cute, but today I'm bringing the funk. And as we all know, there's nothing more funky than the elements… Earth, Wind and Fire. So hit play, sit back, relax and let the mellow sounds of early 80s flavor wash over you. I promise, you'll thank me later. And be sure to check out the crazy dancer at 1:45. Yeaaaahhhh... that's the stuff.




She needs to write soon, or I fear I'll destroy this blog in no time.

No comments: