Thursday, May 7, 2009

the girls




My niece is officially the cutest little round headed baby EVER! I still have yet to see her in person (*sigh*) but Jamaal and I are going to see her in a couple weeks... We are super excited to see her, along with my brother and his wife, and our other niece, who might I add is talking like a 4 year old despite being only two!










I love my nieces so much, and hate that they are so far away...Wish I could go play with them every day after work! Or at least see them more than a few times a year...They bring me so much joy, and I wish I could watch them grow up more closely...it is happening so quickly, and I don't want to miss a thing! Elizabeth will be 4 months old by the time we finally meet her, and I can't even imagine all the things we have already missed.








It's one thing to hear about all the developments and new things she is doing...I want to SEE her develop and grow and blossom into a beautiful little girl like her sister :) I know I'm biased, but I think they are the cutest little girls in the world...






I talked to Samantha last night and she said "HI Auntie Noni! I'm going to eat supper! We're having yummy soup!" She just warms my heart with her sweet spirit. I am just so excited to go and spend 4 days with them...I will soak up every minute with the girls, and then anxiously await the next visit!


















No comments: